Tuesday, September 25, 2007

 
At Least It's Done!

After several failed attempts to post some video, I may need to look at another avenue for showing you kiddies exactly what it was like in the final stages of preparation. There is about 1.5 hours of video, even some backstage whilst colouring up and pumping up. But for now I will give you the results that you have been impatiently waiting for.

I was edged out of 2nd place by a few points. So, I ended up with 3rd place. The 2 guys ahead of me were shorter than me and heavier than me, and that day muscle triumphed over conditioning. I was in alot better condition that the guy that won my division, but he was pretty thick. The guy in 2nd was in better condition that the 1st guy, but his posing was pretty hopeless. I was just "wispy" in comparison, as I had about 4 inches on either of them and 12 lb less. Had I been in my condition and 81kg, I may have shaken it up a bit more. I knew, though, where I started and where I would finish. I knew I would be outgunned in size, but that's what happens when you take half the year off holidaying, fasting, and hanging out at mine sites!

It was a really good experience, though, and I don't think I made a complete ass out of myself in the process. I hit some good poses, and I know my body alot better now. I know that it takes about 1.5 hours to shave your entire body, and that you can be mildly comfortable only drinking 1 cup of water in a day! These are life lessons, people!!

There will be pictures following, but the main camera is on a holiday around the Southwest right now. Stay tuned for your main man mixing it up muscle style! Oompa, loompa, loompadee do. I have another question for you......

Comments:
Who let the leprechan loose? Dude, you almost got that Notre Dame fighting irish mascot pose down!! Does bronzing really enhance musclular appearance?
 
yes. If it weren't for the colouring, I would shine like a ghost under the lights. You'll see what I'm talking when the stage pictures come back.
 
Looking back at my comments on your posts, I need to do more proofreading because I can't type/spell worth a damn.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?